Other Romances for Your Consideration:
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
AARP will be here in our Meeting Room to assist senior citizens and low-income taxpayers with their tax preparation for the 2017 tax year on the following
February 7—February 14—February 21—February 28
March 7—March 14—March 21—March 28
April 4—April 11
On each of the scheduled days, the doors will open to begin tax assistance at 9 am. First come, first served. The volunteers will only be able to assist 10 individuals per day - no appointments. AARP membership is not required for this assistance.
Documents and Helpful Information that you will need to provide:
· A copy of your 2016 Income Tax Return
· All income documents for 2017 (W2 - 1099 - Retirement - Pensions - Social Security - Unemployment - etc) .
· 2017 Mortgage statement showing interest and property taxes paid
· All 2017 Tax Receipts from Tax Collector's Office (Home, Land & Tags)
· All Social Security Cards (Taxpayers & Dependents)
· Driver's License or other valid picture ID
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Join us for our second year of Blind Date with a Book! Just choose one of the wrapped books from the selection on our Valentines table, check it it, take it home and enjoy!
Patrons are asked to fill pit a Rate the Date slip and return it to the Circulation Desk. These slips will go into a drawing at the end of the program for prizes!
Don't miss out on the fun - take a chance on a book!
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Did you know WCVPL has a new online catalog? You can see it at https://wcvpl.biblionix.com/catalog/ .
Introducing Apollo, where you can see our new arrivals, find links to our selection of electronic resources, or search our library's collection.
Using your library card number and PIN, you can sign into your account to:
- Check the due dates of items you have checked out.
- Renew items (if applicable).
- Submit a request for a book.
- Bookmark items of interest.
- “Subscribe” to popular author lists; Apollo will automatically place a hold on new books by that author for you as the library acquires them. If you don’t see your favorite author, let us know.
- Select to be notified by email if you have books coming due or have a reserve come available.
- You can even have your checkout receipt emailed to you.