Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Get Cut into Pieces by the Jigsaw Man...

It's so hot out! What better way to cool off than with a chilling read! Horror is not my usual forte but this title was so interesting that it just called to me. The Jigsaw Man by Gord Rollo opens as our hero, Mike Fox, is just about to commit suicide. His task is interrupted by a man in a stretch limo offering him two million dollars in cash for his right arm. Since he's left handed he figures it's a good deal and the money would provide for his teenage daughter from whom he's estranged. But that's only the beginning. The mysterious surgeon's plans go far, far beyond one simple limb, and Fox isn't his only "donor." Once Fox is trapped behind the operating room doors, he discovers there is no escape from the madness, as bit by bloody bit his body is taken from him and gradually replaced...

This frenetic story has a twisted plot that is suspenseful and a real page-turner. If you are a fan of Stephen King or Dean Koontz you will really love this book.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Denise talked me into reading this book and I agree with her---it was amazing! I really enjoy "page-turners" and I found myself curled up into the couch grimacing but totally unable to put this book down. Great suggestion!